Tuesday 14 July 2009

Great Expectations?

No matter how lengthy and bitter my experience of TV Licensing, they never fail to come up with new ways of appalling me. And they have managed to do so with this, their latest letter:



First off, it appears that the escalation to the Operations Director occurs when TV Licensing say so, not when I try to escalate. This letter has been responded to by the same person as my first letter of complaint.


Their apparent inability to understand my assertions that I do not require a TV license is explained: they are absolutely determined to visit my house. This represents a considerable escalation in their harassment of me. As it is plainly in response to my attempting to follow the procedure required by the BBC Trust, this represents a considerable risk on their part. Oh, unless of course they are confident of 'proving' I am an evader rather than a non-TV user. There's a tiny voice in my head that says that perhaps TV Licensing are confident because they can fabricate all the evidence they need. After all I have seen, I am beginning to believe that voice

No comments: