Sunday 17 May 2009

Un Long Dimanche de Fiançailles

Audrey Tautou is cute. But sadly this isn't about the film of that name, or indeed about any of her films. There's nothing cute to talk about in this blog. There's a gap in the correspondence between TV Licensing and myself, that's all. I am sorry to disappoint.


And do I miss them? No, not really. I have fonder recollections of toothache. With toothache you can visit a dentist and get it excised.


Perhaps TV Licensing have decided to stop harassing me. But I don't know: after all that has happened up to this point, I feel sure that they lack the decency to apologise and end this on a civilised note. They are happy to leave me wondering whether tomorrow, or maybe the day after, the man with a search warrant is suddenly on my doorstep. So my nerves still fry. Perhaps that is the final hurt they can offer me.

No comments: